COLLAGEN 500 MG + VITAMIN C
The most abundant protein in our body is collagen. It has dozens of functions ranging from being the main component of muscles, skin, ligaments and tendons, to giving structure to the skin and strengthening bones.
Multiple studies on collagen in its hydrolyzed form (meaning that the collagen has been broken down, thus facilitating absorption) have undeniably demonstrated its effectiveness and great benefits for general health.
Vitamin C is necessary to stimulate collagen production and plays many roles in your body, such as a coenzyme, antioxidant, and immune system booster. It acts as a coenzyme necessary to synthesize and use certain amino acids such as collagen.
The ingredients of Collagen 500 mg with vitamin C are: Verisol collagen peptides (from bovine species), Vitamin C
⚡ Created by doctors in the United States
⚡ Free of gluten, milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts, and soy.
⚡ Cruelty free
⚡ Women-owned business
⚡ Made in USA
⚡ No MSG
⚡Manufactured in the only lab in Florida that is dual-accredited by the International Organization for Standardization ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 17025. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Registered, current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) & National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Certified
Benefits of Collagen 500 mg with Vitamin C ingredients according to scientific studies:
Verisol Collagen Peptides (Bovine)
Collagen is one of the most important proteins in the human body and the main structural component of the skin, as well as being responsible for giving it firmness.
VERISOL® is made up of bioactive collagen peptides specially developed to maintain healthy skin, reduce the formation of wrinkles and increase elasticity and firmness. Its daily intake stimulates the metabolism of collagen in the skin, so its results are presented from the inside out. VERISOL® helps slow down the signs of skin aging by stopping the formation of wrinkles and smoothing existing ones. Various scientific experiments have investigated and verified its great potential.
Significant improvement in skin health
Increases skin elasticity
Increases the structure on the skin's surface and reduces cellulite
Promotes nail and hair growth
Supports hair health
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is a nutrient the body needs to build blood vessels, cartilage, muscle, and collagen in bone.
Promotes a healthy immune system
Helps heal wounds
Preserve blood vessels and connective tissue
helps in the absorption of iron
Protects cells against the harmful effects of free radicals
6 effects of vitamin C on the skin
It provides luminosity, since it suppresses the synthesis of melanin.
It is depigmenting. Without sun, vitamin C reduces melanin (pigment in charge of coloring the skin), under sun exposure it regulates its production.
It is an antioxidant, since it reduces the damage caused by solar radiation, stopping the formation of free radicals that are the cause of the aging process.
It has anti-aging effects, due to its ability to promote the synthesis of collagen and hyaluronic acid.
Regulates excess sebum, mainly located on the forehead and nose.
Enhances cell regeneration, unifying your skin tone.
Learn more about the amazing benefits of taking a supplement like Collagen 500 mg with Vitamin C.
1. For skin health: Collagen has rejuvenating properties as this protein plays an essential role in skin strengthening, elasticity and hydration. But as we age, our bodies produce less collagen, so taking a supplement can help slow skin aging by reducing wrinkles and dryness. Some studies have confirmed that taking a collagen supplement stimulates the body to produce it on its own.
Some specific benefits of collagen for the skin:
⚡ Maintains the flexibility of the skin
⚡ Increases elastin production and skin elasticity
⚡ Provides volume to the lips
⚡ Prevents the appearance of wrinkles, expression lines and stretch marks
⚡ Keeps skin hydrated
⚡ Reduces acne marks thanks to its healing properties
⚡ Helps heal wounds
⚡ Fight facial flaccidity and cellulite throughout the body
2. For joint health: as we age, the risk of developing degenerative joint disorders such as osteoarthritis increases, precisely because of the reduction in collagen levels. Some research has shown that taking collagen supplements improves symptoms of osteoarthritis and relieves joint pain in general by reducing inflammation.
Some specific benefits of collagen for joints:
⚡ Helps in the treatment of osteoarthritis
⚡ Helps reduce joint pain due to wear and tear
⚡ Improves the mobility and functionality of the joints
⚡ Acts as joint lubricant
⚡ Reduces inflammation in the joints
3. For bone health: Bones are mostly made of collagen. The decrease in its levels leads to diseases such as osteoporosis, which is basically the loss of bone mineral density, which increases the risk of fractures. Taking a collagen supplement can increase bone mineral density and reduce levels of blood proteins that promote bone breakdown. In short: more collagen, more stable and stronger bones and less risk of fracture.
Some specific benefits of collagen for bones:
⚡ Prevents loss of bone mineral density
⚡ Reduces the risk of suffering from osteopenia and osteoporosis
⚡ Strengthens bones
⚡ Reduces the risk of fracture
4. For muscle health: Between 1% and 10% of muscle is made up of collagen. Studies suggest that taking collagen can promote the synthesis of muscle proteins like creatine, and may also stimulate muscle growth after exercise. Above all, in the stage of menopause, where 1 or 2% of muscle mass is lost annually, it is important to supplement with collagen.
Some specific benefits of collagen for muscles:
⚡ Activates the muscular system
⚡ Positively influences energy production
⚡ Promotes creatinine synthesis for the development of muscle mass
⚡ It is particularly effective for people who exercise
5. For heart health: Collagen provides structure to arteries, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to the rest of the body. If there is not enough collagen, the arteries can become weak and brittle. In one study, 31 healthy adults took 16 grams of collagen daily for six months. At the end of the study, they had a significant reduction in indicators of arterial stiffness compared to before they started. However, more research is needed to confirm collagen's role in heart health.
Some specific benefits of collagen for heart health:
⚡ Offers structure to the arteries
⚡ It can help reduce the risk of suffering from atherosclerosis, reducing the risk of heart attacks and ACV.
⚡ It can help increase the levels of good cholesterol (HDL) in the blood
More benefits of collagen:
⚡ Strengthens nails preventing them from breaking
⚡ Strengthens hair by improving its appearance and reducing hair loss
⚡ Strengthens gum health
⚡ Contributes to weight loss
Should I start taking a collagen supplement? In these cases, definitely yes:
⚡ If you want to take care of and keep your joints in good condition and you are over 40 years old.
⚡ If you are an athlete and have suffered tendon injuries, you can take collagen supplements with vitamin C, magnesium and hyaluronic acid to accelerate healing.
⚡ If you are over 30 years old, you perform intense physical activity.
⚡ If you are over 30 years old and have back, neck or joint pain.
⚡ If you've started menopause, had aggressive cancer treatment or are overweight.
⚡ If you want to keep your skin smooth, radiant and wrinkle-free.
Collagen 500mg with Vitamin C: Take two (2) gummies daily with a meal, at a time that is most convenient for you or best fits into your daily routine, or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Take the supplements with food. Dietary supplements are considered foods by the FDA. Supplements are not drugs and for that reason are only approved to be taken with a meal. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
We use UPS or USPS for all USA orders (including Puerto Rico)
You will receive your order between 7-10 business days after placing your order. Saturday and Sunday orders go out Monday.
The shipping price is calculated at the time of checkout according to the rates of the provider of your selection.
We also ship door to door to:
Dominican Republic $9.95
In case of errors by the customer when entering their address, we promise to resend the product with their payment of 25% of the order plus the cost of shipping.
Guarantee: If after using our products as directed for 3 weeks you do not get results, we will refund you 100% excluding shipping.
By choosing a subscription you will have a special price and you will receive your product every month.
The dietary supplements on our site are not evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to treat, diagnose, or prevent disease or medical conditions. If you have any pre-existing conditions consult your doctor before taking this supplement or any other.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us at 3056153007. We are at your disposal to answer any questions or concerns.
muy buen producto, tanto el colágeno como el AM & PM knockout menopause me han ayudado muchísimo, lo recomiendo. Gracias
Me encanta estas vitaminas
recomendadas tienen un sabor muy delicioso Muy buenos productos los compraré todo el tiempo que sea necesario me en cantan muchas gracias por tan buenos productos
Excelente he tenido la oportunidad de probarlos todos y definitivamente me han cambiado mi vida para sentirme bien