FIRE WOMAN ENHANCEMENT
As women age, they must adapt to many changes. Perhaps the most disturbing thing is that libido can decrease significantly, usually due to a decrease in the production of sex hormones such as testosterone and estrogen. Where once there could be natural tendencies to attraction, desire and pleasure, many women feel an absence. It is as if one of the best experiences of being alive had simply disappeared.
Too often, women have no information to help them understand this reduction in sexual desire. Nor can they find an integral professional who offers natural ways to increase libido, or even tell them why it is important. The sexuality of women is affected by several factors and treating libido loss can be a complicated process.
A doctor can also examine the underlying medical conditions, such as a little active thyroid, fibromas or endometriosis, and determine if they are affecting their libido. Vaginal dryness is often a factor that contributes to libido reduction. It can be easily treated with vaginal estrogens or natural supplements and is a common therapy for postmenopausal women.
There are some natural supplements that could help support female libido. Some promising research on the use of supplements such as L-Arginine, L-Citrulin, Maca, Tribulus, Ginkgo and Ginseng have been carried out to improve sexual health and as libido potentiators. Most of these are well tolerated and are everywhere, which makes them easy to incorporate into their daily routine.
Possible effects of women improvement supplements formulated in the product "fire for the improvement of women":
- Vitamin A: Essential to produce female sex hormones and have regular reproductive cycles.
- Vitamin B6: Vitamin B intake6 It is very important for women, especially those found in the premenopausal stage. Vitamin b6 Regulates sex hormones and increases libido by controlling high levels of prolactin and regulating estrogen production, testosterone, red blood cells, serotonin and dopamine.
- Vitamin B3 o Niacina: it is key to orgasms as it helps blood flow easier and quickly. It also helps adrenal glands to produce sex hormones.
- Vitamin B12: Vitamin B deficiency12 It can contribute to the lack of pleasure at the time of climax.
- L-HCl arginine: Taking a L-Arginine supplement can increase both excitation and sexual desire. This helps you reach orgasm by amplifying both genital blood flow and smooth muscle relaxation.
- L-Citrulin: It can be used to improve female sex by stimulating mood, self -esteem, sexual desire and blood flow, which can increase excitation and pleasure.
- KSM-66® Ashwagandha: Women who took KSM-66® Ashwagandha reported that they had significantly higher improvements in sexual interest, excitement, lubrication and the achievement of orgasm.
- American dwarf palm: This herb is so special that the knowledge of its use goes back to traditional folklore. The American native Indians used this herb as a tonic and basic food. It has even been discovered that the American dwarf palm is useful for some female conditions such as sex enhancer.
- Ginkgo Biloba: Gingko Biloba extract (GBE), a natural substance of the Gingko Chinese tree, facilitates blood flow, influences nitric oxide systems and has a relaxing effect on smooth muscle tissue. These processes are an integral part of the female sexual response and, therefore, it is feasible that the GBE can improve the sexual response of women.
- Maritime pine cortex: The key ingredient is a French pine bark extract called pycnogenol, in addition to rosemothal extract and amino acids. Taken once a day, it is said that this mixture of herbs stimulates blood flow to reproductive organs and makes women enjoy sex more.
- Damiana: The use of Damiana as a herbal remedy is older than written history. When the Spaniards crossed the Atlantic, indigenous cultures had been using it for centuries as aphrodisiac and tonic for the bladder.
- Bruise: It is a plant that is at the top of the mountains of the Andes of Peru. The locals promote the powerful benefits of their roots to improve libido. Inca warriors even consumed the root to strengthen before going to battles. It can increase libido in both men and women.
- Tribulus terrestris: It is a plant traditionally used to increase libido, and science suggests that it is very effective in this regard.
- Hop (Humulus lupulus): It is considered an aphrodisiac for women.
- Muira Puama: Improves sexual desire, sexual fantasies and the ability to achieve orgasm in women with sexual dysfunctions.
- Ginseng: Studies show that Ginseng can offer sexual health benefits. Women who experience little energy, fatigue and little libido could benefit from the ginseng extract
Some scientific evidence suggests that natural supplements can promote the improvement of sexual health in women.This unique formula could improve sexual performance in women.