FIRE WOMEN ENHANCEMENT
As women face menopause, libido can drop significantly in 50% of women due to decreased production of sex hormones like testosterone and estrogen. Where once there might have been natural tendencies to attraction, desire, and pleasure, many women feel an absence.
Too often, women have no information to help them understand this reduced sexual desire. Vaginal dryness is often a contributing factor to low libido and this occurs in 56% of women.
⚡Our natural supplement FUEGO could help support the female libido. We followed results from scientific research on the use of certain natural ingredients and selected them to formulate Fuego.
⚡The ingredients are: Vitamin A, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, L-Arginine, L-Citrulline, Proprietary blend of the following extracts: Ashwagandha KSM-66, Saw Palmetto, Ginkgo Biloba, Maritime Pine Bark, Damiana, Maca, Tribulus terrestris, Hops, Muira Puama, Panax Ginseng
⚡ Formulated by doctors in the USA
⚡Free of gluten, milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts or peanuts and soy.
⚡Made in USA
⚡ No MSG
⚡ Manufactured in the only lab in Florida that is dual-accredited by the International Organization for Standardization ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 17025. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Registered, current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) & National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Certified
⚡ Sugar free
Possible effects of the female enhancement supplements formula in the “Fire for Female Enhancement” product :
- Vitamin A: Essential for producing female sex hormones and having regular reproductive cycles. During the days of ovulation, a woman experiences more sexual desire, so a regular menstrual cycle helps increase the libido on those days of the cycle.
- Vitamin B6 : The intake of vitamin B6 is very important for women, especially those who are in the premenopausal stage. Vitamin B6 regulates sex hormones and increases libido by controlling elevated prolactin levels and regulating the production of estrogen, testosterone, red blood cells, serotonin, and dopamine.
- Vitamin B3 or niacin: It is key for orgasms as it helps blood flow more easily and quickly. It also helps the adrenal glands produce sex hormones and helps convert enzymes into energy, vital for engaging in sexual activities.
- Vitamin B12: a Vitamin B12 deficiency can contribute to a lack of pleasure at the time of climax. It helps the production of red blood cells, which favor more intense and lasting sexual intercourse.
- L-Arginine HCl: Arginine is an amino acid that promotes the production of nitric oxide, a vasodilator that allows better blood flow through the body, especially the genital area. Taking an L-Arginine supplement can increase both arousal and sexual desire. This helps you achieve orgasm by amplifying both genital blood flow and smooth muscle relaxation.
- L-Citrulline: It can be used to enhance the female sex by stimulating mood, self-esteem, sexual desire, and blood flow, which can increase arousal and pleasure.
- KSM-66® Ashwagandha : Women who took KSM-66® Ashwagandha reported significantly greater improvements in sexual interest, arousal, lubrication, and orgasm achievement. Stress is associated with increased cortisol in the blood, which in turn is associated with sexual dysfunction. Ashwagandha reduces the serum cortisol level, as has been reported in various clinical studies. In addition, ashwagandha can compensate for androgen (testosterone) deficiency syndrome, which is seen as contributing to a lack of sexual desire in some women. In Hindu medicine, ashwagandha is considered a master tonic and rejuvenating herb that provides a balancing effect within the system and enhances the body's response to pleasure.
- Saw Palmetto: This herb is so special that knowledge of its use dates back to traditional folklore. Native American Indians used this herb as a tonic and staple food. Saw palmetto has even been found useful for some female conditions as a sex enhancer. One of the traditional uses of saw palmetto for women is to increase sexual desire and sexual vitality. The Women's Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine classifies saw palmetto as a phytoestrogen, meaning that it binds to cells in the same way that the hormone estrogen does. It can help improve sexual desire by regulating hormones; If there is excess estrogen in the body, saw palmetto will block it, but if there is not enough estrogen, it will create estrogenic effects, bringing hormone levels back to normal and promoting a healthy sex drive.
- Ginkgo biloba: Gingko biloba extract (GBE), a natural substance from the Chinese Gingko tree, promotes blood flow, influences nitric oxide systems, and has a relaxing effect on smooth muscle tissue. These processes are an integral part of female sexual response, and therefore it is possible that GBE could improve women's sexual response. Although known for its cardiovascular health benefits, ginkgo biloba is also considered a medicinal supplement to increase sexual desire. Experts have found it useful for increasing sexual function in postmenopausal women. It can work as an aphrodisiac for both men and women, since it improves circulation and increases the response of the nervous system to stimuli.
- Maritime Pine Bark: The key ingredient is a French pine bark extract called Pycnogenol, plus rosehip extract and amino acids. Taken once a day, this herbal blend is said to stimulate blood flow to the reproductive organs and make sex more enjoyable for women.
- Damiana: The use of Damiana as an herbal remedy is older than recorded history. When the Spanish crossed the Atlantic, indigenous cultures had been using it for centuries as an aphrodisiac and bladder tonic. It is used to enhance hormonal balance, help restore balance to the nervous system, improve libido, stimulate blood flow in the pelvic area, relieve menstrual cramps, increase energy levels, and boost self-esteem and confidence. Modern science suggests that, at least in part, Damiana's aphrodisiac effect is due to its ability to stimulate blood flow in the pelvic area.
- Maca: It is a plant found high in the Peruvian Andes mountains. Locals advertise the powerful libido-enhancing benefits of its roots. Inca warriors even consumed the root to strengthen themselves before going into battle. It can increase libido in both men and women. It has an analgesic effect, that is, it relieves pain and acts as a sedative. In women, it relieves the symptoms of menopause and premenstrual syndrome. It is a hormone regulator. Reduces vaginal dryness and is known as "nature's viagra": it increases fertility and sexual libido.
- Tribulus terrestris: It is a plant traditionally used to increase libido, and science suggests that it is very effective in this regard. Helps increase libido (sex drive) in women of all ages, including those who are going through or have gone through menopause. In this biological stage, a decrease in desire and certain changes that affect sexual life, such as vaginal dryness or pain during sexual intercourse, can occur. A trial published in a prestigious medical journal showed that Tribulus terrestris is capable of significantly improving sexual arousal, orgasm and lubrication in women who have suffered a drastic decrease in their libido.
- Hops (Humulus lupulus) : It is considered an aphrodisiac for women. It contains elements that have characteristics similar to estrogens or female hormones and can be used to arouse sexual appetite in women.
- Muira puama: Muira Puama are shrubs that stimulate the body and, more specifically, the pelvic area, which increases sexual desire and is used to treat dysfunction and impotence problems. Muira Puama actually means "Wood of Power" and it is precisely the part of the bark that lives up to its name as one of the main natural aphrodisiacs in the world. It improves sexual desire, sexual fantasies, and the ability to reach orgasm in women with sexual dysfunctions.
- Ginseng: Studies show that Ginseng may offer sexual health benefits. Women experiencing low energy, fatigue, and low libido may benefit from ginseng extracts. Its ability to stimulate blood circulation, its contribution of antioxidants and its effects on our state of mind and physical resistance, make it a great alternative to increase sexual desire and enhance the quality of intimate encounters.
Fire: Take two (2) capsules with a meal when it is most convenient for you in your daily routine or as directed by your healthcare provider.Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Take the supplements with meals. Dietary supplements are considered foods by the FDA. Supplements are not medications and for that reason they are only approved to be taken with a meal. These statements have not been checked by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
We use UPS or USPS for all USA orders (including Puerto Rico)
You will receive your order between 7-10 business days after placing your order. Saturday and Sunday orders go out Monday.
The shipping price is calculated at the time of checkout according to the rates of the provider of your selection.
We also ship door to door to:
Dominican Republic $9.95
In case of errors by the customer when entering their address, we promise to resend the product with their payment of 25% of the order plus the cost of shipping.
Guarantee: If after using our products as directed for 3 weeks you do not get results, we will refund you 100% excluding shipping.
By choosing a subscription you will have a special price and you will receive your product every month.
The dietary supplements on our site are not evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to treat, diagnose, or prevent disease or medical conditions. If you have any pre-existing conditions consult your doctor before taking this supplement or any other.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us at 3056153007. We are at your disposal to answer any questions or concerns.
Si Que le atinaron al título (Fuego)
Excelente producto lo recomiendo 100/100
Fuego buen título
Realmente el nombre le queda bien al producto, no llevo ni una semana consumiéndolo y he visto el resultado, los orgasmos son más intensos y hay mejor lubricación, sin duda una muy buena inversión