Collagen with vitamin C.
Did you know that the most abundant protein in our body is collagen? It has dozens of functions that range from being the main component of the muscles, skin, ligaments and tendons, until the skin structures and strengthening the bones.
Therefore, science has investigated it in depth and various studies on collagen in its hydrolyzed form (it means that collagen has decomposed facilitating absorption) have undoubtedly demonstrated their effectiveness and great benefits for general health.
Did you also know that vitamin C is necessary to stimulate collagen production? Vitamin C performs many functions in your body, such as coenzyme, antioxidant and reinforcement of the immune system. It acts as a necessary coenzyme to synthesize and use certain amino acids such as collagen. Therefore, a poor diet in vitamin C would affect the entire body.
Today I want to share with you many surprising benefits of taking a collagen supplement, preferably accompanied by vitamin C such as 500 mg collagen with vitamin C.
1. For skin health: collagen has rejuvenating properties since this protein plays an essential role in strengthening, elasticity and skin hydration. But, as we age our body, it produces less collagen, so taking a supplement can help delay the aging of the skin by reducing wrinkles and dryness. Some studies have confirmed that taking a collagen supplement stimulates the body to produce it by itself.
Some specific benefits of skin collagen:
⚡ Maintain skin flexibility
⚡ Elastin production and skin elasticity increases
⚡ Provides volume to the lips
⚡ Prevents the appearance of wrinkles, expression lines and stretch marks
⚡ Maintain hydrated skin
⚡ Reduces acne brands thanks to its healing properties
⚡ Helps heal wounds
⚡ Fight facial sagging and cellulite throughout the body
2. For the health of the joints: As we age, it increases the risk of developing degenerative disorders in the joints such as osteoarthritis, precisely due to the reduction of collagen levels. Some investigations have shown that taking collagen supplements improves the symptoms of osteoarthritis and relieves joint pain in general by reducing inflammation.
Some specific benefits of collagen for the joints:
⚡ Help in the treatment of osteoarthritis
⚡ Help reduce joint pain by wear
⚡ Improves the mobility and functionality of the joints
⚡ Acts as a joint lubricant
⚡ Reduces inflammation in the joints
3. For bone health: The bones are mainly composed of collagen. The decrease in levels of the same leads to diseases such as osteoporosis, which is basically the loss of bone mineral density, which increases the risk of fractures. Taking a collagen supplement can increase bone mineral density and reduce blood protein levels that promote bone decomposition. In summary: more collagen, more stable and strong bones and less risk of fracture.
Some specific benefits of bones collagen:
⚡ Prevents loss of bone mineral density
⚡ Reduces the risk of osteopenia and osteoporosis
⚡ Strengthens bones
⚡ Reduces the risk of fracture
4. For the health of the muscles: between 1% and 10% of the muscles are composed of collagen. There are studies that suggest that taking collagen can promote the synthesis of muscle proteins such as creatine, and could also stimulate the growth of muscles after exercising. Above all, at the stage of menopause, where 1 or 2% of muscle mass is lost annually, it is important to supplement with collagen.
Some specific benefits of collagen for muscles:
⚡ Activate the muscle system
⚡ It influences positively in energy production
⚡ Promotes creatinine synthesis for the development of muscle mass
⚡ It is particularly effective for people who exercise
5. For the health of the heart: Collagen provides structure to the arteries, the blood vessels that transport the blood from the heart to the rest of the body. If there is not enough collagen, the arteries can become weak and fragile. In one study, 31 healthy adults took 16 grams of collagen daily for six months. At the end of the study, they had a significant reduction in arterial rigidity indicators compared to those they had before starting. However, more research is needed to confirm the role of collagen in heart health.
Some specific benefits of collagen for heart health:
⚡ Offers structure to the arteries
⚡ It can help reduce the risk of suffering from atherosclerosis, decreasing the risk of cardiac and ACV attacks.
⚡ It can help increase good cholesterol levels (HDL) in blood
More collagen benefits:
⚡ Strengthens the nails preventing them from breaking
⚡ Strengthens your hair by improving its appearance and reducing the fall
⚡ Strengthens gum health
⚡ Contributes to weight loss
Should I start taking a collagen supplement? In these cases, definitely yes:
⚡ If you want to take care of and keep your joints in good condition and you are more than 40 years old.
⚡ If you are a sportsman and have suffered injuries in the tendons you can take collagen supplements with vitamin C, magnesium and hyaluronic acid to accelerate healing.
⚡ If you have more than 30 years you can intense physical activity.
⚡ If you are more than 30 years old and you have pain in the back, neck or joints.
⚡ If you have started with menopause, you have had an aggressive oncological treatment or you have overweight.
⚡ If you want to keep the skin smooth, radiant and without wrinkles.
For all this, consider adding to your care regime a collagen supplement with vitamin C as collagen 500 mg with vitamin C, to enjoy all its great benefits.
Some of the specific benefits of collagen for heart health:
⚡ It offers structure to the arteries
⚡ It can help reduce the risk for aterosclerosis, reducing the risk of heart attacks and stroke.
⚡ It can help increase the levels of good cholesterol (HDL) in your blood.
More benefits of collagen:
⚡ It strengthens nails and avoids breakage
⚡ It strengthens hair and improves their aspect, reducing hair loss
⚡ It strengthens gum health
⚡ It contributes to weight loss
Should I start taking a collagen supplement? In these cases, you definetely should:
⚡ If you want to care for and keep your joints healthy and you are over 40 years old.
⚡ If you play sports and you have suffered injuries in your tendons, you can take collagen supplements with vitamin C, magnesium and hyaluronic acid to speed healing.
⚡ If you are over 30 years old and you do intense physical activity.
⚡ If you are over 30 years old and you have back, neck or joint pain.
⚡ If you have started menopause, have received aggressive onchological treatment or are overweight.
⚡ If you want to keep your skin soft, shiny and without wrinkles.
This is why adding a care regiment with a collagen supplement with vitamin C, such as collagen 500 mg with vitamin C, helps you enjoy all of its great benefits.
⚡Created together with one of the most prestigious natural supplement Laboratories in Miami, Florida with doctors that have over 40 years of experience in natural supplements.
⚡Free of gluten, milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, crustaceans, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts and soy
⚡Women owned company
⚡It contributes to companies that support breast cancer patients
⚡Made in the USA