Collagen 500 mg with Vitamin C
The surprising benefits of collagen supplements
Did you know that the most abundant protein in our body is collagen? It has dozens of functions ranging from being the main component of muscles, skin, ligaments and tendons, to giving structure to the skin and strengthening bones.
For this reason, science has investigated it in depth and various studies on collagen in its hydrolyzed form (meaning that the collagen has been broken down, thus facilitating absorption) have undeniably demonstrated its effectiveness and great benefits for health in general.
Did you also know that vitamin C is necessary to stimulate collagen production? Vitamin C performs many functions in your body, including as a coenzyme, antioxidant, and immune system booster. It acts as a coenzyme necessary to synthesize and use certain amino acids such as collagen. Therefore, a diet deficient in vitamin C would affect the entire body.
Today I want to share with you many amazing benefits of taking a collagen supplement, preferably accompanied by vitamin C such as Collagen 500 mg with Vitamin C.
1. For skin health: Collagen has rejuvenating properties as this protein plays an essential role in skin strengthening, elasticity and hydration. But as we age, our bodies produce less collagen, so taking a supplement can help slow skin aging by reducing wrinkles and dryness. Some studies have confirmed that taking a collagen supplement stimulates the body to produce it on its own.
Some specific benefits of collagen for the skin:
⚡ Maintains skin flexibility
⚡ Increases elastin production and skin elasticity
⚡ Provides volume to the lips ⚡
⚡Prevents the appearance of wrinkles, expression lines and stretch marks ⚡ Keeps the skin hydrated
⚡ Reduces acne marks thanks to its healing properties ⚡ Helps heal wounds
⚡ Fights facial flaccidity and cellulite throughout the body
2. For health of the joints: as we age, the risk of developing degenerative joint disorders such as osteoarthritis increases, precisely because of the reduction in collagen levels. Some research has shown that taking collagen supplements improves symptoms of osteoarthritis and relieves joint pain in general by reducing inflammation.
Some specific benefits of collagen for joints:
⚡ Helps in the treatment of osteoarthritis
⚡ Helps reduce joint pain due to wear and tea
r ⚡ Improves joint mobility and functionality
⚡ Acts as a joint lubricant
⚡ Reduces joint inflammation
3. For bone health: Bones are mostly made of collagen. The decrease in its levels leads to diseases such as osteoporosis, which is basically the loss of bone mineral density, which increases the risk of fractures. Taking a collagen supplement can increase bone mineral density and reduce levels of blood proteins that promote bone breakdown. In short: more collagen, more stable and stronger bones and less risk of fracture.
Some specific benefits of collagen for bones: ⚡ Prevents loss of bone mineral density
⚡ Reduces the risk of suffering from osteopenia and osteoporosis
⚡ Strengthens bones
⚡ Reduces the risk of fracture
4. For muscle health: Between 1% and 10% of muscle is made up of collagen. Studies suggest that taking collagen can promote the synthesis of muscle proteins like creatine, and may also stimulate muscle growth after exercise. Above all, in the stage of menopause, where 1 or 2% of muscle mass is lost annually, it is important to supplement with collagen.
Some specific benefits of collagen for muscles:
⚡ Activates the muscular system
⚡ Positively influences energy production
⚡ Promotes creatinine synthesis for the development of muscle mass
⚡ It is particularly effective for people who exercise
5. For heart health: Collagen provides structure to arteries, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to the rest of the body. If there is not enough collagen, the arteries can become weak and brittle. In one study, 31 healthy adults took 16 grams of collagen daily for six months. At the end of the study, they had a significant reduction in indicators of arterial stiffness compared to before they started. However, more research is needed to confirm collagen's role in heart health.
Some specific benefits of collagen for heart health:
⚡ Offers structure to the arteries
⚡It can help reduce the risk of atherosclerosis, lowering the risk of heart attacks and strokes.
⚡ It can help increase the levels of good cholesterol (HDL) in the blood More benefits of collagen:
⚡ Strengthens nails, preventing them from breaking ⚡ Strengthens hair, improving its appearance and reducing hair loss
⚡ Strengthens gum health
⚡ Contributes to weight loss Should I start taking a collagen supplement? In these cases, definitely yes:
⚡ If you want to take care of and keep your joints in good condition and you are over 40 years old.
⚡If you are an athlete and have suffered tendon injuries, you can take collagen supplements with vitamin C, magnesium and hyaluronic acid to accelerate healing.
⚡ If you are over 30 years old, you perform intense physical activity.
⚡ If you are over 30 years old and have back, neck or joint pain
⚡ If you've started menopause, had aggressive cancer treatment or are overweight.
⚡ If you want to keep your skin smooth, radiant and wrinkle-free. For all this, consider adding a collagen supplement with vitamin C to your care regimen, such as Collagen 500 mg with Vitamin C, to enjoy all its great benefits.
⚡ Created in collaboration with one of the most prestigious Natural Supplements Laboratories in Miami, Florida by doctors with 40 years of experience in natural supplements.
⚡Free of gluten, milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts or peanuts and soy.
⚡Contributes to organizations that support breast cancer patients
⚡Made in the USA